Exam results for 2016
Please note that results will be published once the DFE have validated the data in November.
Examination certificates will be available in November 2016.
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Warning to candidates notice [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking written exams [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking controlled assessments [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking onscreen tests [PDF]
- Information regarding mobile phones [PDF]
- Absence from Exams Procedure [PDF]
- Internal Exams Appeals Procedure [PDF]
- Privacy Notice
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the Quad the day before your exam to find out where you will be sitting in the exam room.
- You must line up outside the venue 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, if you do you may be disqualified.
NO MOBILE PHONES!
- Please bring a black pen (it is a good idea to have a spare in case yours runs out).
- No correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
- Maths Star Students
Maths Star Students (Mathematics - 08/01/2017)
- Meden Families Dig Deep
Students and their families give generously to help others (Whole School - 15/12/2016)
- Meden Student Smash their Target for Laps for Lapland
Massive Thanks to all Students and their Parents/Carers for their Support! (Whole School - 02/12/2016)
- Growing Appetites
Health & Social Care Students Learn about Breastfeeding (Whole School - 02/12/2016)
- Year 11 Exam Week - Equipment Reminder.
Year 11 will be sitting three mock papers week commencing 28th November. (Mathematics - 24/11/2016)