Year 8 Progress Evening Thursday 23rd February
Year 8 Progress Evening takes place on Thursday 23rd February from 4pm until 7pm.
This is the ideal opportunity for you to speak directly to your child teachers to discuss progress. Appointments can be made through your child using the booklet that they have been given. A copy of this booklet can be downloaded using the link below.
If you cannot attend Progress Evening for any reason, please contact staff to make alternative arrangements.
The Head Teacher Ms Sims will be available if you would like to discuss anything with her directly. If you would like to make an appointment please contact Mr Jack Wakeling.
- Locker Letter
- Hagg Farm arrangements
- Last day of term arrangements December 2016
- Upcoming Events
- Important Attendance Letter Nov 2016
- Laps for Lapland Letter & Sponsorship form
- Children in Need Day November 18th
- Procedures for closing school due to bad weather.
- A Parents Guide to Dealing with sexting
- Parental Reminders October
- CSE and parental/carer awareness
- Consultation on reduction of School PAN
- Additional Inset Day
- Welcome Letter September 2016
- Important information regarding the Torch Group
- Year 8 Nottingham University Trip 10th March
- Radicalisation Letter
- End of Term arrangements Dec 2015
- Hagg Farm Letter 2016
- Football Boots
- Expectation - letter to Parents
- PE Expectations
- School Day from September 2015
- Where to buy your uniform
- Start of Term Arrangements
- Meden Term dates 2015-16 amended
- New School Day from September 2015
- Important information regarding Homework
- Recent Ofsted Success - letter to Parents
- Proposals to Meden School Day
- School Holiday Pattern Parent Consultation
- School Comm Mobile Phone App Letter
- Meden School E- safety Agreement
- Information regarding the use of Biometric Technol
- Importance of Good Attendance
- Communication with School
- School Policy regarding adverse weather
- Information Leaflet for Parents
- 23/2/17 Year 8 Progress Evening
- 1/4/17 - 17/4/17 Meden School Easter Holidays
Year 8 News
- No recent news stories.