Highest achieving students are those who earn the greatest number of achievement points in a given week.
Each week the 'Top 3 Highest Achievers' are identified in each year group.
Well done to the following students:
|Week ending||Top Achiever||Top Achiever||Top Achiever|
|07/09/18||Courtney Roberts||Lewis Kennell||Lindsay Shaw|
|14/09/18||Courtney Roberts||Maisie Wright||Lindsay Shaw|
|21/09/18||Mollie Fay||James Hepburn||Kiera Lee|
- Important school reminders for start of term.
- End of term arrangements 2019
- Last Day of Spring Term Arrangements
- English Revision Books
- Year 8 Fieldwork in Geography
- Meden gets ready for the New Data Protection Legislation
- Combined Y8 Progress & Options Evening details
- Important message from Head of Schol regarding School Closure 2nd March 18
- Important message from Ms Sims Wed 28th February
- Reminder of Procedures relating to Closure due to Bad Weather
- Fire Incident at Meden School
- Ofsted outcome letter to parents
- Lock Down Procedures - Letter to Parents
- Welcome letter 2017
- Attendance is important!
- Locker Letter
- 3/9/19 All pupils to attend school
Year 8 News
- No recent news stories.