Information and Guidance
The Minibus can be collected between 10.30 and 14.30 Monday to Friday only. The vehicle must be inspected and signed for both on collection and drop off.
Where the minibus is to be used over the weekend, keys are to be picked up on Friday and the vehicle left in the school car park until required.
Where Meden has agreed that the user may return the vehicle outside business hours (Monday to Friday 08.30 to 18.00), the Vehicle must be secured in the School front car park, in the space provided, and the keys retained until the agreed return time.
Bookings required during non-term time, must be made during term time, to ensure the vehicle is available for collection.
When collecting the Vehicle/Keys, you will need to bring:
- Your Driving Licence.
- A £50 refundable deposit is to be left (cash or cheque, made payable to “Meden School”), for which a receipt will be given.
- Mileage is invoiced at £0.45 per mile (inclusive of fuel and insurance).
Please use the form below to make a booking request (see calendar below for availability). Please remember to include the date and time of your required booking in the message field.
- Ex Meden Student Competing in Miss England Contest
Meden Students Help with Dress Design (Whole School - 22/07/2021)
- Inspirational Year 7 Student
War and Peace (Whole School - 01/07/2021)
- Amazing Y12 students
Complete Scholars Programme (Whole School - 12/05/2021)
- Star Readers
Y7 Students achieve amazing reading targets despite disruptions to schooling. (Whole School - 05/05/2021)
- Meden Superbike Racing Star joins Rich Energy 151 Team
Lewis is signed on his 16th birthday (Whole School - 04/05/2021)