Regular, open communication and consultation is highly valued at Meden School. The parent forum aims to represent the views of all parents and to be a voice to inform our school of the needs of children, families and our wider community. The forum works to provide feedback on provision, offer a parent's perspective on current policy and practice and input into decision making and planning for future provision.
- To help the school find out what parents and carers think about important issues
- To involve parents and carers actively in school decisions
- To make plans that support the ways the school wants to develop and improve outcomes for our children
The parent forum's membership is made up of parents and carers of children attending Meden School. We aim to have two representatives per year group
Parent forum meetings are held every term. The agenda is prepared in advance of the meeting and circulated by email. A typical agenda includes:
- Items identified by the governing body and leadership team for discussion
- Items identified by parents and carers for discussion
- 17 November 2016. 7pm - 8pm
- 2 March 2017. 7pm - 8pm
- 15 June 2017. 7pm - 8pm
Minutes are taken and circulated at least a week before the next meeting to everyone who attended the meeting, preferably by email. Copies of minutes are available below.
- Young Photographers Win Prizes
Meden students take part in the Rotary club competition (Whole School - 25/04/2017)
- Team Maths Challenge Success
An amazing achievement at the team maths challenge. (Mathematics - 01/04/2017)
- March Maths Star Students
The nominees are .... (Mathematics - 01/04/2017)
- Meden Student Smash their Target for Laps for Lapland - UPDATE!
Massive Thanks to all Students and their Parents/Carers for their Support! (Whole School - 27/02/2017)
- Maths Star Students
Maths Star Students (Mathematics - 08/01/2017)