Internal Assessments 2018-19
Summer Exams 2019
Timetable will appear here to download when available
Exam Results Days 2018
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 15th August
- 9:00am for college students
GCSE Results – Thursday 22nd August
- 9:00am for all GCSE results
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office. Results will be posted out one day prior to 165h (for A Levels) or 22nd August (for GCSEs) to arrive on results day.
- Nominate someone to collect your results on your behalf. You must write a letter to Mrs Bradley, the Exams Manager, detailing who will be collecting your results. This person needs to bring a form of identification with them on Results Day, for example, a driving licence or passport.
Unfortunately we are not able to distribute exam results by e‐mail, text or over the phone.
Summer 2018 examination certificates will available to collect from main school reception in November. You can collect your certificates between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you are unable to collect yourself, a representative can collect for you. They must bring with them a written and signed letter from you and also some identification.
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Warning to candidates notice [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking written exams [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking controlled assessments [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking onscreen tests [PDF]
- Information regarding mobile phones [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking NEA [PDF]
- Information for candidates with regards to social media [PDF]
- Information to candidates taking coursework [PDF]
- Absence from Exams Procedure [PDF]
- Internal Exams Appeals Procedure [PDF]
- Privacy Notice
- Review of Centre Assessment Marks Policy [PDF]
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the Quad the day before your exam to find out where you will be sitting in the exam room.
- You must line up outside the venue 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, if you do you may be disqualified.
NO MOBILE PHONES!
- Please bring a black pen (it is a good idea to have a spare in case yours runs out).
- No correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
- Make your mark
UK Youth Parliament (SMSC / British Values - 24/09/2018)
- Quote of the Week
'Push yourself because, no one else is going to do it for you' (SMSC / British Values - 24/09/2018)
Youth in Action (SMSC / British Values - 17/09/2018)
- Quote of the Week
The tallest oak in the forest was once a just a little nut that held its ground. (SMSC / British Values - 17/09/2018)
- Me@Meden Sessions
Healthy lifestyles (SMSC / British Values - 17/09/2018)