EXAM CERTIFICATES READY TO COLLECT
Summer 2018 exam certificates are ready to collect from Reception.
We do still have some exam certificates from previous years. If you did not collect your certificates please contact the school exams office who will be able to tell you if they have yours or not.
Internal Assessments 2018-19
Summer Exams 2019
Timetable for summer exams - please click here (6 pages)
Exam Results Days 2018
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 15th August
- 9:00am for college students
GCSE Results – Thursday 22nd August
- 9:00am for all GCSE results
What to do if you cannot collect your results in person:
- Leave a stamped addressed envelope with the Examinations Office. Results will be posted out to reach you on results day.
Unfortunately we are not able to distribute exam results by e‐mail, text or over the phone.
Summer 2018 examination certificates will available to collect from main school reception in November. You can collect your certificates between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. If you are unable to collect yourself, a representative can collect for you. They must bring with them a written and signed letter from you and also some identification.
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Warning to candidates notice [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking written exams [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking onscreen tests [PDF]
- Information regarding mobile phones [PDF]
- Information for candidates taking NEA [PDF]
- Information for candidates with regards to social media [PDF]
- Information to candidates taking coursework [PDF]
- Word Processor Policy [PDF]
- Absence from Exams Procedure [PDF]
- Internal Exams Appeals Procedure [PDF]
- Privacy Notice
- Review of Centre Assessment Marks Policy [PDF]
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the Quad the day before your exam to find out where you will be sitting in the exam room.
- You must line up outside the venue 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, if you do you may be disqualified.
NO MOBILE PHONES!
- Please bring a black pen (it is a good idea to have a spare in case yours runs out).
- No correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 18/03/2019)
Bulb planting (SMSC / British Values - 11/03/2019)
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 11/03/2019)
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 04/03/2019)
National Careers Week (SMSC / British Values - 04/03/2019)