Regular, open communication and consultation is highly valued at Meden School. The parent forum aims to represent the views of all parents and to be a voice to inform our school of the needs of children, families and our wider community. The forum works to provide feedback on provision, offer a parent's perspective on current policy and practice and input into decision making and planning for future provision.
- To help the school find out what parents and carers think about important issues
- To involve parents and carers actively in school decisions
- To make plans that support the ways the school wants to develop and improve outcomes for our children
The parent forum's membership is made up of parents and carers of children attending Meden School. We aim to have two representatives per year group
Parent forum meetings are held every term. The agenda is prepared in advance of the meeting and circulated by email. A typical agenda includes:
- Items identified by the governing body and leadership team for discussion
- Items identified by parents and carers for discussion
Meetings for 2019/2020 are TBC. There will be one per term. Parent forum members will be notified by telephone.
Minutes are taken and circulated at least a week before the next meeting to everyone who attended the meeting, preferably by email. Copies of minutes are available below.
Advent Challenge (SMSC / British Values - 18/11/2019)
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 18/11/2019)
- Meden Students Honour the Fallen
Tributes to the Warsop Residents who Sadly Lost their Lives (Whole School - 11/11/2019)
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 11/11/2019)
Quote of the week (SMSC / British Values - 04/11/2019)