Sam Fairweather beats his personal best for 100m & 200m sprint.
Sam Fairweather has beaten his personal best times in 100m and 200m sprint at Berry Hill Athletics Club during the Athletics competition last week. Sam completed his 100m sprint in 11.53 seconds and his 200m sprint in 24.00 seconds flat. He has been training incredibly hard for all of his events and the hard work is definitely paying off. We wish him all the best for his future competitions.
More News Stories
- Rememberance Day
Challenger Students represent all armed forces past and present on rememberance day (11/11/2016)
- Athlete of the week
PE Nominate Top Athletes of the Week (25/09/2015)
- Athlete of the Week
PE nominates Top Athelete of the week (18/09/2015)
- Meden Nominates Athlete of the Week
Who will it be? (11/09/2015)
- Elliot Clogg is selected to represent TEAM GB!!
Elliot Clogg has been selected to represent team GB in the European Youth Olympics (14/07/2015)
- County Championships in Birmingham
Sam Fairweather achieved two personal best scores at the County Championships on Saturday 20th June. (22/06/2015)
- 10 Meden School students are selected for Notts School Athletics Championships
10 Students willl compete in the Notts School Athletics Championships on Saturday 13th June (12/06/2015)
- Sam Fairweather beats his personal best for 100m & 200m sprint.
Sam Fairweather beats his score times for 100m & 200m sprint (12/06/2015)
- Three Meden students are picked for Girls Centre of Excellence
Three students have been called up for football trials for the Girls Centre of Excellence (12/06/2015)
- British Championships - Elliot Clogg
Elliot beat his personal best times and gained three podium places at the British Championships (20/04/2015)